Photo-shoot Pictures.
This picture is going to
be used on my double page spread. I like the background as it shows other rock
bands which looks good. I have made Elliot into a Slash tribute act for my
magazine and Corey is posing as his daughter and she is going to be
incorporated into the story because she is following in her dads footsteps and
trying to form an out of control girl rock band of her own.
I think this picture is going to be used on my front cover. I really like all the bottles and glasses in the background as well as the posters, it is exactly the look I was going for.
This picture will be used
on my contents page to show off her wanting to start a new band up.
This will also be used on my contents page to show how good the slash tribute act is.
This will be used on my contents page because she is an up and coming artist.
This image is for my
contents page, she has the moody indie look that is the other part of my
magazine; as well as rock. I love the background!
No comments:
Post a Comment