Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Pitch To IPC.


Pitch to IPC Media

Hello my name is Alisha. I am here to present a monthly magazine called Noise. I think that your company would be great to publish and distribute my new music magazine. I noticed you only produce two music magazine, which are NME and uncut. Now my music magazine is also a rock magazine but not quite as indie, we also incorporate heavier grunge music and rock therefore we appeal to a wider audience than that of NME. My target audience is 16 – 21 years old and both male and female, I feel that NME is more male directed so I have chosen to also try and cater more for the female magazine readers. Which in turn would boost the audience for my magazine. I have also done some audience surveys and the results have show that actually they would like a small lifestyle feature which again we have included in the magazine to meet the audiences demands. I would also like my readers to be able to have a subscription to the magazine if they like which your company offers, and your company also publishes online and on mobile and tablet devices which again could widen our sales. I would appreciate it if you took my magazine into consideration. Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment